Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]








































so...I have been out pedaling a lot lately...

it is awesome to live in the beautiful Cache Valley...Liz and I love calling it home....it is quirky and full of a diverse group of folks.... while pedaling i realize many of us are similar but different...I realize many core elements in humanity we share....i go over the proverbial hill on wednesday and catch my first downhill breeze as a 40 year old...shortly after I get to celebrate 10 years of marriage with my wonderful wife....our imperfections accentuate and compliment each other and together we are just right...sure I know i frustrate the tar out of her at times, but i am glad she let me get my new bike for my father's Day/birthday/anniversary present....

life is good, it isn't perfect but it is great! here's to good friends, I am full of faith in our opportunities to become better and more respectful/tolerant friends.... I am grateful for my health, and a kind and patient nuclear family....grateful to a father and mother Chuck Livingston and Gay Livingston that tended to me in my youth...grateful that Dawn Cooper Livingston was added as a bonus mom....grateful to siblings (Shannon and Chris even though we don't always see eye to eye, we know we are family thru and thru....grateful to those who took time to mentor me throughout this journey, and despite my knuckleheadedness I have come a long way...

there have been some regrets along the way, but grateful for opportunities to repair and mend and seek forgiveness from those I offended along the way....not much in life I would change as those events, challenges, trials and successes have brought me to who I am today with the opportunity to be able to call Liz my wife and Dennis my son.....

grateful to Jack and Pam for tolerating me in weakness, as i have a wonderful spouse due to their efforts in parenthood....they did pretty darned good.....and despite my best efforts I haven't killed any of them yet so as I sit and ride throughout the hills and plains of cache valley I am filled with gratitude and glad to call cache valley home, even though we are tugged by our opportunities off and on in France and elsewhere....

why am I vomit-farting this on fb, frankly I am tired by all the noise...life is good,and i do not feel cheated at all....glad i was brought up to come to understand limits, consequences, choice and ultimately to be the agent of my own freedom and outcome....life is good...thanks to Liz and all others.....many have had affects/effects on my life that are too numerable to note all....and before all the FB reminded HBD's come forth...a strong thank you to you all....cheers!

now go hug your spouses and children and good friends and associates....roast some s'mores and sing koombayah.....that is all....

and remember #sharetheroad and #fearthebeard ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]