Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

(I don't always provide links, so, please copy and paste if you are Strava stalking me :) )

Monday
Activity 1 - REST 
Tuesday
Activity 1 - Recovery Run
Wednesday
Activity 1 - LAZY
Thursday
Activity 1 - RUN Part 1 , RUN Part 2, RUN Part 3
Friday
Activity 1 - UNMOTIVATED
Saturday
Activity 1 - RUN Part 1, Run Part 2, Hiking

STATS

Monday morning weigh in 190.4
Saturday post activity weigh in 189.4
Sunday Morning weigh in 190.0

Targeted Activity and Focus Points

SWIM
I need to get some pool time in.  Did not swim

BIKE
N/A

RUN
Trying not to die. Drop 13 write up below.  Mindful running.  I was really pleased with what I did in drop 13.  Could have gone faster, but played it well and paced a good buddy, Kenny.

Nutrition
Concentrated on things a lot more and was mainly no meat.  No milk, except for some pizza

Weights and Strength
N/A

Weekly Reflections and Focus

This week was a bunch of blah for me activity wise.  I am truly working through the no goal 'blues' /'slump'.  So much of a slump I let this update slip.  Next week.


Weekly Pics












No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]