Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]




Activities - Strava Logs (not linked as URLS on purpose, please copy and paste if you are strava stalking me :) )

Monday
Activity 1 - No Activity - burnt out from travel
Tuesday
Activity 1 - https://www.strava.com/activities/489992196
Wednesday
Activity 1 - https://www.strava.com/activities/491127883
Thursday
Activity 1 - https://www.strava.com/activities/491482758
Friday
Activity 1 - No Activity - had to take care of sick 7 month old and frazzled momma
Saturday
Activity 1 - https://www.strava.com/activities/492506527
Activity 2 - https://www.strava.com/activities/492894632

Stats
Saturday morning pre-activity 195.6
Saturday post activity 195.4

Targeted Activity and Focus Points
SWIM
I did really well early Saturday morning. I wanted to focus on symmetry, distance per stroke, head in the correct position, and breathing as suggested by folks from pathetic try club.
BIKE
Nothing to report at this time. - Neglecting due to proper winter.
RUN
Well, cold means fast. working on proper cadence, breathing and avoiding getting out of the gate too fast. To this end I have been structuring my runs to allow for a recovery mile than ramp in negative splits.
Weights and Strength
had a good session that was needed mid week which helped relive my core stress and soreness.

Weekly Reflections and Focus
Everything this week when I got home turned focus to taking care of little Juniper and trying to give Liz relief. I took Juniper for 4 hours in the night to give Liz a break and have a chance at some sleep herself without having Juniper there as a parasite just comforting self while attached and nursing.

Pool time and running on Saturday were focused and worthwhile. While I was able to complete these, it was a bit of stress on family things. So, this post won't much concentrate on training. I did get Gnarly and it was good to have. While out in New York it wasn't until Friday that I actually ate anything that was a meat product. I did quite well actually and my weight was under 195 lbs when I got home. I remember on my first run through Central Park that I felt quite good and not weighted down for once. I think I am starting to figure things out. Hopefully I make the turn and will be able to break 190 lbs.

Anyway. Saturday morning we had to take Juniper to the doctor, where she was given a breathing treatment and prescribed a Z-pack, and albuterol to go with her breathing treatments. After about the 2nd one at home she started to respond. We hope it continues. Liz also reached out to her mother and we are flying her in tomorrow through Saturday to help. I will go pick her up in SLC tomorrow night and then head out to NYC again in the morning. I was able to sneak in a simple 5K and the first 2 miles were great even tho the elevation difference from home and New York was quite obvious. I think this is good for now. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]