Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Checkin' IN!!!


Steve Delmonte video and his thoughts he shared.  Really resonated with me amid the chaos of today!  Please give it a listen/watch.

Pardon the interruption.

I'm involved in a lot of higher education technology lifts and helping people go from face to face to remote interactions (been active in these movements far before this turned into today's realities). Few will know my involvement, and I don't know how many times I feel unheard when I dig into my triathlon learning well. Pause, slow down, solve one equation at a time. Control what I can control. Be an example, and even if I have no idea what is going on (Triathlon training, event, life skills etc) rely on the discipline I have curated and shaped thru the years. I dunno who or what is right, so I retreat to - discipline, tolerance, love, and hope. This is what I took away and the thoughts that it pulled out of my headspace today. +1 he's on a beach... I do miss those seashore runs. 

The craziness of it all, people are looking at me and listening to me in my professional circles of influence. The gravity of this effect is overwhelming.

I'm reminded of not walking off course a few times, one in particular and I hope that frame of reference carries me for some time. Triathlon has taught me lots.


#zentriathlete #familybalancetri #zenfamily #fitbalancehealth #lifestylenotjusttraining #desire #Dedication #determination #discipline #grateful #gratitude #LifeLessons #c26 #sanctuary #justbreathe #perspective #itisntalwayspretty #consistency #fearthebeard #sharetheroad #wildtriathlete #wildrunner #walkthecliff #burntheisland #beatyesterday #garmin #hydratefaster #smithoptics #speedfil #teamzealios #teamzoot #teamzootmtn #zealios #zootsports

Activities - 

I use the following trackers:
  • Garmin Connect (which pushes the files to the following services):
    • Training Peaks
    • Strava
    • and the ones I don't remember (Map my stuff via Under Armour and things like the Great Bicycle ride initiative stuff)
Honestly, I mainly use Training Peaks as I pay for an annual subscription on it now, and it is the most detailed in data and other helpful information to keep me where I want to go. Use the 'Links', then 'Track me' section to find and stalk me if that's your thing.

Relevant Pics







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]