Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Team Zoot Mountian Meetup - Jan 2020

Checkin' IN!!!

Well, It's been off the rails for a few reasons but mainly - family sanity. I was able to sneak the family down to a Team Zoot meetup. I was recently hooked into and accepted by Zoot into the Ambassador program and Ohana (patiently awaiting my kit and goodies). Not much to post at this time but wanted to get something in.


I did have a good swim. I am starting to allow myself to just swim again and not for speed, rather for fitness and getting my head straight. Liz and I are doing our best to keep up with the kidlets and also stay in front of family needs first. Some days we are great and others I think we just look at each other and silently ask "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" what are we doing? In the end, we know its worth it, but at times it doesn't make it any easier just helps us stay grounded.

Trying to rediscover how to make this all work. recalibration and getting back to it isn't all brownies and sprinkles, that's for sure.



Well, it looks like the first 2 weeks of Feb I will be working in Compton, CA. Going to be interesting. Will be staying in long Beach unless folks steer me to Torrance instead, but whatever. Some almost 46 years ago I was born in West Covina in the Queen of the valley. Now I get to go back to where it kinda all begin. Giddy up.




#zentriathlete #familybalancetri #zenfamily #fitbalancehealth #lifestylenotjusttraining #desire #Dedication #determination #discipline #grateful #gratitude #LifeLessons #c26 #sanctuary #justbreathe #perspective #itisntalwayspretty #consistency #fearthebeard #sharetheroad #wildtriathlete #wildrunner #walkthecliff #burntheisland #beatyesterday #garmin #hydratefaster #smithoptics #speedfil #teamzealios #teamzoot #teamzootmtn #zealios #zootsports

Activities - 

I use the following trackers:
  • Garmin Connect (which pushes the files to the following services):
    • Training Peaks
    • Strava
    • and the ones I don't remember (Map my stuff via Under Armour and things like the Great Bicycle ride initiative stuff)
Honestly, I mainly use Training Peaks as I pay for an annual subscription on it now, and it is the most detailed in data and other helpful information to keep me where I want to go. Use the 'Links', then 'Track me' section to find and stalk me if that's your thing.

Relevant Pics

Post swim - This pic grabbed a great pov of my current perception.

Some swims are better than others. This one was to remind me where I came from. Felt like I was swimming thru jello, and I was swimming at 75 to 80 percent but honest and purposeful effort. In 2015 I never swam this fast going all out. Perspective is interesting.

We have kidlet 4 inbound, healthy kidlets overall, mainly happy to receive baby 4 into the sherpas clan. We have been focusing on family first. Will be interesting to see if I can salvage a full iron this year or not. Life is good, and we are on solid turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]