Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The 'Sickness' has arrived

Checkin' IN!!!

So, after 3 weeks, my body has finally caved.  I have achieved the 'Sickness' level.  I decided last night to not swim and it was a good choice.  I am currently 13 - 14 weeks out:


So it goes, battling the 'sickness'.


Activities - 

I use the following trackers:
  • Garmin Connect (which pushes the files to the following services):
    • Training Peaks
    • Strava
    • and the ones I don't remember (Map my stuff via Under Armour and things like the Great Bicycle ride initiative stuff)
Honestly, I mainly use Training Peaks as I pay for an annual subscription on it now, and it is the most detailed in data and other helpful information to keep me where I want to go.

Relevant Pics

Pix go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]