Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Osprey Duro 6 - Hydration vest  official link

Checkin' IN!!!

Given my current level of activity these two articles are great reads:


I have been feeling extreemely (Spelling wrong for emphasis) human lately. Listening to today's cast (still on-going) and I keep circling back to this recent quote I stumbled across -

“Times of transition are strenuous, but I love them. They are an opportunity to purge, rethink priorities, and be intentional about new habits. We can make our new normal any way we want.”

― Kristin Armstrong
I am rebooting my training starting tonight lined up for an event on May 5th. It's time to redefine my consistency, b/c I have been anything but.  I need to put on the trainer tire and just get in some spinning.  i was doing well until we decided to move and hope I can dial in this training block to hit things well.  I was looking into coaching with my Crushing Iron folks, but that is a bit on pause until a later date.  Trying to get all the different competing interests aligned.  I am looking at St George 70.3 IM again and need to determine to sign up before March 19.  I am in a good state and will be able to focus into this block fairly ok.  I feel refreshed and have the 'itch' to do stuff.  I have focused on family and house needs.  

Update - I am making consistent progress on the flooring finally.   We recently moved into a mid-century home and so far the family is seeming to love it.  The animals love the space, and Juniper and Dennis are thriving.  Dennis is still being himself and adolescing quite hard.  So, last night i took Dennis out for some one on one time.  I forgot my phone and that was good.  It was me and him, and bad Chinese food.  HuHot's prices do not measure up to the food anymore.  I hadn't realized how much the menu pricing had grown.  i'd rather go to the local hibachi grill in Logan Utah than HuHot now.  It was a good and simple evening and trying to catch up with where he is at with school and trying to be better at home.  Trying the simple things.

Liz got a new haircut, and it does her very well.  Grateful to her, and I am aware of her physical frustrations and being a mom in general.  trying to be present and helpful and getting these floors completed.  Cheers!

Almost forgot, I get to test some new footwear for Altra.  Not very much a fan of their shoes, but I guess that's why one of the fellows I know reached out to me.  Will I convert?  time will tell.

Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

Been slacking

Relevant Pics

Dennis and juniper on their new swing chair

they love these chair swings

she's been growing - Astrid

found my Osprey Duro 6 ultra pack.  time to get its use

from Junipers new room

from junipers new room

challenges in flooring

this is killing me i should be much farther along here

it haunts me

off the back porch - morning views

the backyard garden grotto space

special ordered some new Mizuno creations

street view looking down the street

stree view looking at dead end, only one house between us and the dead end on our side of the road



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]