Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Checkin' IN!!!

Shane in the raw. Took the top down short again. I think it works. Doing a few lasts in our current home today. My laundry as an example. New adventures are on the horizon. This home has taken us through many things. The major things I have learned: I am imperfect. I need to be patient with me and others. I chose wisely on a great spouse, partner, friend and so much more. My kids are brilliantly beautiful, even with my mistakes in mentoring them. Work is always there, but I or my family and friends may not. Bad crappy horrible days, things and people happen - I can't control that - so acknowledge it and keep moving. Life is beautiful!

You can vomit now 


"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
~~Alan Cohen

Relevant Pics










No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]