Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

2017 - GO HARD // Triathlon Motivation 2017

10 minutes of motivational comments - GO HARD!!


So my favorite part besides the recap of the Austrian Extreme Triathlon is the stair-step analogy in this.  I had the conversation again tonight with someone about things just being TOO Big!  It's about perspective and understanding that steps (tasks) yield goals.  Or another way I hear it in my faith-based culture, by small and little things great things are brought to pass.

Keep on moving folks, remember even the greatest waterfalls, begin with just one single drop!

Cheers!


Attribution (I am not affiliated nor do I endorse, but feel attribution is necessary):
szTRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]