Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Checkin' IN!!!

Well, so much for staying home and working remotely.  A lot of minor changes.  When disruptions present, trying to contain and filter the noise is an art that I dislike engaging in.  Especially when trying to not upset others and maintain an even keel.  Even the best of us boil over at times, and I am trying to simply acknowledge and work with/around things beyond my control.  I helped Liz get out and away by herself last night.  Astrid rewarded my chivalry and benevolence with a 4 AM trip to two local Wal-Marts to find a nose-frida -- which did clear her nose beautifully.  She can now breathe.

My focus on workout and nutrition is sub-par, and I know that, but I love my family at times more than I do me -- so it's a dance I have to work through until it stabilizes a bit more.  We have been at steady state for a while and its time to rise above the disambiguation.  Ya.  I'm restless, tired and trying to not be cranky to my wife and family.  A buddy of mine reached out this morning even to ay he needs a break away and some dudes times.


Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

Specific Workout links go here

Relevant Pics

Playing Irondad

Plant-based protein resource chart - Reminders for great source of plant-based proteins

At least i got some laps in somewhere since my last check in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]