Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Checkin' IN!!!

Crimson Trail Run




So I did a VLOG type check in on trail.

There seems to be so much noise and a lot of chaotic chatter competing for my interests, of late and most typically - ALWAYS.  I decided to go commune with nature on Saturday.  6 AM -- 4 fast trail miles with 2000 vertical ft exchange.  So glad I did it.  The vLOG above is from the trail.  

Reflecting back a bit to - Transformation Tuesday - Post

Looking back and ~55 lbs lighter since 2013.  JERF- Just eat real foods - is going very well - I removed all supplementation and beginning to re-discipline to a Plant Based Whole Foods lifestyle. Goodbye again to unnatural and unnecessary sugars.  No more animal kinds of milk, for me.  I still eat meat, but very rarely and with scrutiny.  

Soon, our lives (Liz, Dennis, Juniper and mine) will change more as a new little girl will join us (September time frame).  Liz is a trooper but definitely, in the pregnancy sucks stage... 

When so much can overwhelm and seem wrong, focused meditation through deliberate concentration enables me to recalibrate perceptions.  It's not that the environment has changed or improved, but my vantage point and how I see or address things is reshaped.  This simple trail run Saturday really helped.  Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.   Here are some of my favorite quotes - I share in my Gmail signature lines.

"It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.”
~~Charles Darwin

“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
~~Bruce Lee 

"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties."
~~Sir Francis Bacon

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
~~Alan Cohen 


Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

Pics































































































Pix go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]