Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

(Look for rollover links if you are Strava stalking me :) )

Tuesday
Activity 1 - RUN 1, RUN 2, RUN 3
Saturday
Activity 1 - LONG RUN

STATS

Monday morning weigh in XXX.X
Sunday Morning weigh in XXX.X
Saturday post activity weigh in XXX.X

Weekly Reflections and Focus

Traveling with family and we concentrated on our own things as a family and not concentrate too much on working out.  So I did get one run in on Tuesday.  then, on Saturday I went on a LONG run.  It was very much a run down memory lane.  I ran in my old stomping grounds from my high school days.

It was curiously fun to go and then visit my old alma mater.  I ran around the track and ran a 7 min 23 second mile at approx mile 7 and 8.  It was interesting to see the fortress they have made of iron gates.  nothing like trapping the sheep in with the wolves should there ever be a situation.

We had a good week as a family, but it was a long week too of good activities.  I didn't stay on focus with work outs.  Rather I focused on family time.  It was good times.

Weekly Pics




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]