Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Last night's run  -



Run from March 5th 2013 -




One last visual --

Garmin Comparison of the two activities.


I think this is a good place to do a Throw Back Thursday oriented post.  I posted here the other day the recap of my goals from 2015 late summer to 2016 late summer.  I am not much of a goal follower rather I am a task achiever.  This information was cool to see.  I would assert that i was successful in achieving my tasks and goals over this period of time.

When I look at the above 2 running routes.  The span of time is important.  At the March 5th 2013 run, I had almost no motivation to run and my wife drug me out the door.  I huffle-walked most of it (huff and puffing beween maybe .2 mile segments of a 50% effort fartlek).  In comparison, last night, the air was rough due to many local and regional fires.  It was dusk, so I had on high Viz clothing but went without a lamp -- motivation to beat the low grey light that was on coming.

It was a great run, to walk in to my wife goin.... "Nu-uh, Are you serious?"  -- I think I am finally getting to where I want to be.  It was quite a good run.  I had two points I had to stop for traffic, but other than that, it was great.  I am feeling stronger as I push my gait which in turn increases/decreases my pace.  I have misplaced my HRM and that is ok, but i need to find it.  This is a great course loop for me as it provides a good baseline and it is not a track or oval with monotonous left turns only.

Now to find some comparison photos.

Bear with me, post is in progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]