Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Trenton, facing and looking toward the wellsville mountains....

Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

(I don't always provide links, so, please copy and paste if you are Strava stalking me :) )

Monday
Activity 1 - RUN
Tuesday
Activity 1 - BIKE
Wednesday
Activity 1 - RUN
Thursday
Activity 1 - RUN
Friday
Activity 1 - Brick pt 1Brick Pt 2
Saturday
Activity 1 - RUN pt1RUN pt 2

STATS

Monday morning weigh in 193.1
Saturday post activity weigh in 189.7
Sunday Morning weigh in 193.1

Targeted Activity and Focus Points

SWIM
Update

BIKE
Update

RUN
Update

Nutrition
Update

Weights and Strength
N/A

Weekly Reflections and Focus

Talk about a lot of stuff getting in the way.  I am just going to remark on what I recall from my rides.  I had two rides this week and it was great to get back in the saddle.  It has been tougher to get riding time in this year as I have had to concentrate more on being present for my wife and children.  It's not to say that I am not, but teething infants makes life more interesting.  I rode out to trenton and it was great.  I hit the first out hard and each time I looked down I could see I was above 20 mph.  I know I have it in me but for some reason it just doesn't seem to hit.  Now I am no pro, but as a middle of the pack age-grouper, it's nice when things align and hit.  The other ride was a typical circuit ride for me and similar.  There were long sections where I was way above the overall average.

In our valley we have folks that use something called chip and seal.  It is deemed acceptable as a short cut in trying to maintain and have safe roads.  Chipseal Wiki link.  Anyway, I can't remember too many other details as time has moved on.  I concentrated on better eating and removing self from relying on too many rebars or other options.

Almost forgot.  Got a great Baxter Hollow run in this week with some great friends from he NERC group.  I slowed down after busting up the hill and down the first down.  took some photos then kept with some folks that I didn't know to keep them on path.  A few of the others actually got off trail, under the guise of getting the mileage they needed.  In the end was a good week.

Have a great week.

Pictures














No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]