Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So, Liz, my wife and I were looking at our calendar and events we'd like to consider. This meme came to mind



I just hope to stay on course and get thru the next 5 lbs in 10 days or so, and then re-assess and start weights and other stuff. Start to dial in nutrition and begin my 12 week training for the May 7 event.

Vacation coming to a close is always a bit of a bummer, but Liz and I have had a great run with Dennis and Juniper. We kept Christmas and holidays simple concentrating on giving to others locally in need. I imagine family would like to see us, and we are working on making that happen as soon as we can. I start traveling again this week and, to be honest, not too excited but have a great new assignment for the next 90 days or so in NYC with a client where I will be the Interim Registrar. It will be interesting to see how things go.

Here's to a great new year. Here's to hoping we as a family can become closer. Here's to Liz and I finding more joy in our lives and in our family. Here's to others seeking and finding true happiness and joy in their lives. Here's to being more tolerant and forgiving. Here's to living life and not just being a bystander.

I will post more soon! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]