Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Decisions, Decisions! Agggghhhhh!

First of all, I am not into medal collecting or heavy competition of how many t-shirts I can acquire. Nowadays, I am more concerned about enriching my healthy and quality of life so I can be there for my wife, son and daughter. So here are some of the Triathlon and other events I am considering for 2016:

The first is the 70.3 Ironman in St George. Official Site Click Here!
May 7, 2016

Cache Gran Fondo Official Site Click Here! or the Cache Valley Super Sprint Triathlon Official Site Click Here!!

The Legacy Duathlon looks interesting Official Site Click Here!!

Drop 13 Half - Official Site Click Here!

The Bear Lake Brawl - The Olympic distance Official Site Click Here!

Ragnar Trails in Zion's -- Official Site Click Here!

TBD

TBD

TBD

Anyway, this list may shrink or grow, and I will come back and update which ones I commit to or not. To be honest I don't like paying for events, so I may commit to the same activity that day or support my wife, Liz in here efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]