Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]








































So Liz and I broke down and purchased a new camera.
It is a Nikon 3100. Got it at Sam's Club and it came with 2 lenses and a few other gems (Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens, 55-200mm VR Lens, DSLR Bag).
So, today's adventure should be one in photo; it is approx 9:30 Am and I am about to set out to capture touristy photos of Strasbourg France and I may trampse across the Rhin into KEhl Germany. I have not ever really been to Germany so maybe i will just go to the midpoint on the bridge or cross it. I don't know yet. I am in for a lot of walking today. It should be fun. On the Strasbourg Agenda:
Cathedral, churches that I have seen, river and swans, Petit France, a few notable places - Place de la Republique and a few others.
I will update this post later with images , or at least that is my plan as of now.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]