Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

For those that want to know why LDS folks are a tad bit peculiar, this is a great opportunity to get a glimpse into my belief system....many may disagree with my beliefs, that I am part of a church, and that I am an active temple recommend holding and attending member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.... Admire, disagree, criticize if you must, but please afford me the same respect I afford you in your choices as a human being....have a great weekend to all no matter how you spend it.....
It's was a great weekend and uplifting weekend: Click Here to view conferences
At this site you can peruse all the recent conferences including the ones of this weekend.....
And if nothing else, a great way to capture the Mormon Tabernacle Choir live.....and they were great.....grateful that my old colleague Bill Jensen is living his dream and singing in 'America's Choir'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]