Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

i quite enjoyed this quote from Elder D. Todd Christofferson from the March 2013 Ensign.... "Our choice in this life is not whether we will or will not be subject to any power. Our choice is to which authority we will yield obedience: God’s or Satan’s." rather compelling as I generally think that the most important thing in this life experience is to identify using our free-will the ability to always be free to choose. Meaning that through our choices we preserve the freedom to always have choice. Many will or may never understand what is meant by this concept. Many may never understand why I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Gratitude. This is what I have for being able to come to an understanding of the Atonement and truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Many may disagree with what I believe and further what I know. I always enjoy discussions of faith with friends, co-workers, strangers and all others. We may not see eye to eye but I enjoy the interchange and furthering of convictions of all parties. To understand that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience is quite sublime. Does it make everything super simple and easy, not at all. Does it provide a balming affect during and after trials, yes it does. Thought I'd share a quick quip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]