Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I am currently tasked with creating and discovering 'outside in' solutions for the SunGard Higher Education Managed Services client community that is often overwhelmed, confused and riddled by the landscape of options that exist before them. I am a solutions expert tempered by industry best practices and standards that are proven and strive toward those yet to be discovered. I use outside the box concepts to provide solutions often constrained by decaying standards that must evolve to something greater. I pursue and deliver solutions that provide the best fit option for the client I am supporting. I enjoy challenges that exist due to process management, technical infrastructure and human interaction breakdowns.

I am a grateful husband and father privileged to have my family’s support in my professional pursuits.





I adjusted my linked in bio to the above a few weeks ago.  This matches my bio that my current clientele receives through the company I represent: SunGard Higher Education.  Liz and I are privileged and are very well blessed.  The past years were turbulent and this past year has reminded us of just how blessed we are and have been grateful to be able to serve others and receive their service also.


Go0dnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]