Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Activities - Strava Logs (Shane's Strava link)

(Look for rollover links if you are Strava stalking me :) )

Monday
Activity 1 - RUN
Tuesday
Activity 1 - RUN
Activity 2 - SWIM
Wednesday
Activity 1 - Family time wins - rest day
Thursday
Activity 1 - SWIM
Friday
Activity 1 - RUN
Saturday
Activity 1 - INJURY - See photos below, not for the squeamish - finger

STATS

Saturday post activity weigh in 197.0 lbs

Targeted Activity and Focus Points

SWIM

Speed and form.  Trying to identify my form, breath in roll overs and stay in a more streamlined position.  Playing with stroke rate.

BIKE

N/A

RUN

Typical, forcing runs on heavy and tired legs.  Focus, mindfulness, form, breathing, spm, cadence and overall feel.  Off hrm for a bit, found hrm tonight.

Nutrition

bucking the monkey - refocus.

Weights and Strength

N/A

Weekly Reflections and Focus

Well this week is the last week I'd consider coasting and was ready to get serious.  I had a great swim.  I mean a mile in 35 ish minutes - for me that's solid.  I have been realizing that I am an over-glider.  Concentrating too much on form and forgetting about propulsion.  I had been swimming too much not focusing on swimming right above my waist.  I have been reading about swim form and other things and been learning some of the subtle things that are holding me back.  I am truly encouraged by last weeks 100 splits.  My runs were solid.  I was at home remote and not traveling so I was able to do a few runs that were good.  Time has moved on and I am not able to recall I wanted to write.  So moving forward.  All I know is the laceration has disrupted activity.

Weekly Pics













No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]