Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I am currently back in Maine.  Last week was a thunderstorm of bad process and project management failures all colliding at once.  What did this mean:  Shane working 50 + hours facing the client within a 72 hour time period.  It gets better:  waking up with approx 30 mins to boarding time and making it on the plane in First class with about 5 people to spare.  It was a whirlwind week, and I much prefer the pace of this current week.  Weekends are seeming shorter and shorter and I am looking forward to longer daylight hours and time in the mountains this Spring and Summer with my wife and son.  we are entertaining the idea of going to Paris during Christmas again, so we'll see where that leads.

Not too much exciting, other than work, life and the pursuit of all things Big bang Theory.  I am enamored by the show as it encapsulates a lot of good humor that personifies geekness.

That's really about it for now.  All of my real thought has been sucked dry out of my brain and it resembles a hardened sponge for now.

Cheers!

Social Distortion Concert info
Fri 05/11/12
Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot

Sat 05/12/12
Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]