Full width home advertisement

Motivationals

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Click here for SNL TSA Spoof [HULU]

i just say show up nekkid....but then again, this whole argument is a hyperbole....

The masses ask for protection...the masses elected and voted in the current administration that governs how this process occurs (whether or not they are as involved (the masses or elected officials) as they should be or not....the ignorance on this subject causes a lot of undue problems and exposition around this topic....

When i travel (business/pleasure)i sacrifice a certain level of my privacy based on the level and amount of protection i feel that I am granted or deserved....i choose to travel and have to succumb to the provided regulatory measures....i travel for business about 40 weeks of the year now....i don't have many problems except during holiday times with the less than experienced and seasoned travelers...

SLC recently minimized their experienced travelers options and reduced it to one mass group...I show up with paperless boarding and have things that won't pass in my carry on prior to my TSA encounter (man they are handsome)....This change impacts me as I now must wait in line before ever getting to the glorious cavity searches with 'the masses' where before I wasn't subjected to being with 'commoners'....c'mon folks let's be real, your little the-world-revolves-around-me egocentric attitude is not so real when there are more than a handful of people involved.....

i wish we could screen like Israel and Japan (and profile based on risk) but the masses would just find something else to complain about and feel that they are 'entitled' to more for less....dang we sound like Rome before the fall....through the whole process i am only ever addressed once eye-to-eye and that is when my ID is being screened to gain entrance into the TSA 'dating show' as it is currently being donned as.  if lucky when checking bags, the airline checkers pretend to care when looking at my ID but don't address me by name and inquire to my true identity....and the validity of my identity to my person.....anyway...I suspect this is the drama/pop-journalistic story du jour and it will remove itself promptly after January 1 when some politician or business group creates another PR nightmare or environmental catastrophe...either that or another gender challenged individual commits suicide and it is then attached tot he 'anti-bullying' campaigns that are rampant right now....  I mean one of my old friends just had his BMW M3 bullied, it's windows got shot out', makes me wonder if his car will commit suicide and get the same attention that gay individuals are in the media...I suspect his care feels entitled to more publicity....such a harsh world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]